School starts early in Kansas! Mid-August and we’re into our new fall routine. Lots of adjustments this year as Hannah started kindergarten, and Violet started a “parents’ day out” program on her own. Kindergarten is every morning, and PDO is one day a week. I took pictures and did some brief interviews to commemorate the start of the school year.
Hannah, class of 2028
- favorite book: The Octonauts
- this year I want to learn: how bees get nectar from flowers
- when I grow up, I want to be: a medic
Violet, class of 2031
- favorite book: Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
- this year I want to learn: about Jesus
- when I grow up, I want to be: a pirate
We walk Hannah back and forth to school, only about ten minutes away, and the stroller ride can be quite relaxing for the younger two.