Some of our recent conversations were just too funny not to share.
I showed Hannah a picture of the baby’s development this week. A few weeks ago, she pronounced it a fish, she had a different take this week:
- Hannah: It’s a duck!
- Me: No, it’s a baby.
- Hannah: It’s a baby duck!
We were reading the Easter story, and when we got to the picture of Jesus on the cross, Hannah interjected, “He needs a new shirt.” Good thing we’ve got some time to get the real point of the story across.
When Brett came home from work, Hannah took his travel coffee cup:
- Hannah: I take coffee and go to work.
- Brett: Where do you work?
- Hannah: At Daddy’s office.
- Brett: What do you do there?
- Hannah: I eat granola bars and lemonade. (her special treats when she goes there)
- Brett: What will you do after that?
- Hannah: I do a project.
- Brett: What kind of project?
- Hannah: (thinks a minute) A big project.